1) When you go on a trip, you spend more time planning what books to bring than you do planning what clothes to pack.
2) When you go to people’s houses for the first time, you surreptitiously check out their bookcases as soon as possible to see what kinds of books they read.
3) Every time you go to a bookstore, you leave with at least one book.
4) You have a Goodreads account and/or a list of books you desperately want to read.
5) The public librarians know your name and your reading habits.
6) You collect editions of classic books rather than stamps or insects or things like that.
7) Your family and friends know that the one gift that will make you truly happy is a good book.